Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear person..


Dear person!
Whoever you are and no matter what you are doing now do you know that

someone loves you very dearly. I am sure you do. But if you are not finding this confusing, believe me. Someone wants you so bad and hopes to be with you all the time.

But the person who loves you does not have to be the one you love. So be open minded and do not judge or try to negotiate. Understand that he/she loves someone and is free to choose and they might as well be suffering and wanting someone totally else. 

So as for girls leave him alone

And for boys let her be.
/Unless he/she loves you back/

p.s: so for my dear person understand I love you and will never forget you even if I tried. I promised to tell you and introduce you to who I liked, which was you by the way. You said that person must be a very good person. Which was true because your are a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

баярлалаа